R1 - can't connect to a computer and lost all photo history access

I am not a tech head in regards to programming etc and have not used the R1 for a while due to loose parts inside. Though I do appreciate Rabbit recently sent me a replacement R1 but it is still in a box.

Then find out OS3 came out and was a little excited but that was short lived as now I can’t get to my rabbithole portal - would of been nice to get a email prior to download any desired info / images etc.

Tried the process of putting OS3 on my mac which is about 9 years ago and get a number of issues when going into Terminal and then “deadend” - the system just does not proceed

Now I have a bit of useless tech - 2 bits actually, there is no walk through documents and just assumes everyone is a programmer with a fairly new computer and tech savvy and money to throw on AI agents (what ever they are).

Really disappointed Rabbit - Lost my images since purchasing and was using purely for photo and art inspiration - simply point and shoot creative ideas.

So either share a user friendly guide or make it a little easier to use and connect for us non tech heads… otherwise thanks for taking my money for a now useless orange box.

I agree with you completely. Have you received any support?

I would like to un-install OS3.

Does anyone know how to do this?

sadly highly doubt you will get help here but thought to mention it, I tried on the discord with no real help

Totally agree with these concerns. I’d like to get the “Rabbit Hole” feature back so I can access the journal (especially the Magic Gallery!)

I also have a replacement R1 as first one failed but had not registered it to Rabbithole and with out being forced to get OS3 - which is confusing I now have a replacement that is new in a box and literally can not be used - Thanks Rabbit…

I did a factory reset and of course have not installed os3 on the device. The gadget kind of works, but I cannot access my journals online any more.

I stumbled around and think I worked it out with the R1 still on OS2.3.1

  • Go to this link:

https://os3.rabbit.tech/sign-up?returnTo=/

  • then select “Log In”
  • then enter your original log in info
  • then ignore the OS3 set up and go to the very bottom and there are 4 icons at the bottom and click the very right - “gear” shaped one
  • then it takes you to a dumbed down version of the rabbit hole
  • then go to “r1” and you can see the Magic Camera images but does not give any journal info sadly.
  • then go to “open r1 media” and you can get access to photos and magic photos and recordings but can’t find journal. It is clunky but some of the stuff is there, though journal info would of been good as well

Hope that helps